Friday, March 13, 2009

The International Moleskine Exchange


So, I've gotten involved in another mail art project, called the International Moleskine Exchange (or Moly_X, for short). This is my entry in Shante's Moleskine for Moly-X-portraitparty2, inspired by yet another collaborative art project, Rama Hughes' The Portrait Party.


Moly_X is a pretty amazing project. Definately check out the Flickr group to see what we've got going on. I've started a new group recently, moly_x_64 (The Sequential One) that's just getting off the ground, so check out our group's progress there as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! I love the shades on the headgears!! Really amazing

Ellen Burkett said...

These are great. I love the way the faces are B&W and the rest is in color. Cool! Well drawn, too.