Tuesday, April 19, 2011

6x6x2011 is just around the corner!

Less than 2 weeks until the deadline for the 6x6x2011 show at the Rochester Contemporary Art Center. So far I’ve got 4 pieces ‘in the can’ with one or two more possibilities. I’m going to hold off on posting most of them until the show opens in June but here’s one of a pair of mandalas that will be in my submission.

Check out the other one over on my flickrstream. Also, I just saw this posted on the 6x6 Facebook page:
6x6 artworks by internationally renowned street artists Faith 47 and dal will be included this year!
Pretty damn cool and they linked to this great mini-documentary on Faith 47.

Faith47 from The Ginkgo Agency on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Nice one Tim! I just wanna let you know that I got your card and all. I have to confess though, I was thinking really hard at that time... hmmm... I don't know any Tim in NY... but as soon as I had it opened, then I was like....OOOOOOhhhh.. EscapeHatch! Thank you so much =)

Tim Clary said...

Heh, glad it made it there safe and sound Alex. You're welcome!